How to put a smile on your baby's face?
Babies can grow up healthily and happily, which is the biggest wish of every parent. To see their babies, and kids smiles. How to make the wish come true? How to put a smile on a baby’s face? That is the topic we are gonna talk about today.
1. make your baby be well-rested and have a high-quality sleep
A good rest is the guarantee of a good mood and a good condition. Helping a baby to get enough sleep is a top priority. In this way, babies can get good physical rest and emotional rest. And sometimes, babies smile in sleep. How to help your baby to get a good sleep?
1.1 a good sleep environment
Firstly, if your baby sleeps in a good sleep environment, he/she can easier to fall asleep and sleep tight. So parents should create a perfect sleep environment for their babies.
- It needs to be a smoke-free environment. it is a necessary way to protect babies and other people from the harmful effects of second-hand smoke.
- Turn off the bright lights. Exposure to artificial light for a long time at night can throw off your baby's biological clock, delay and reduce sleep.
- Keep the room relatively quiet. Quietness can create a more relaxing sleep environment. Or you can play some soothing music for your baby that can soothe, calm them.
- Try to maintain a comfortable bedroom temperature. A good sleeping temperature can not be too high or too low. Adjust to an intermediate temperature to make babies feel comfortable and sleep tight.
1.2 a suitable sleep sack
Besides a good sleep environment, a suitable sleep sack is also quite important. What kinds of sleep sacks are great? It depends on different babies’ preferences and different situations.
Some sleep sacks for newborns will have a design of anti-startle reaction. Little babies usually have startle responses that can wake themselves up during sleep. The sleep sacks with an anti-startle reaction can create a similar feeling for babies, making them feel that they are still in their mothers’ wombs. When babies get enough sense of security, they are easier to fall asleep.
For toddlers, the sleep sacks need to be more versatile. For example, the best-selling sleep sack in Kaiya Angel: FRONT OPENING LONG SLEEVE SLEEP SACK. It has lots of advantages.
- detachable long sleeves
There are two zippers on the shoulders which can help mothers to remove or install two long sleeves conveniently. This front-opening sleep sack can be a long-sleeve sleep sack. It also can be a sleeveless sleep sack. Long sleeves can help offer warmth. Sleeveless design can help babies to shake arms freer and is convenient for self-soothing.
- a opened bottom
The bottom of this sleep sack can be opened. Babies can hide their feet in it or can peek them out. And this design also helps parents change diapers for their babies more easily.
- wide size range
As a grow-with-me sleep sack, it has a wide size range. Babies from 3 months to 24 months all can wear it.
2. always smile at your baby, spend time with him/her
An optimistic, smily parents always can infect their babies. For babies, the most important thing is always companionship. Because they are not familiar with the new world. They will always feel insecure and hope to get lots of mommy or daddy time. So no matter how busy you might be, you need to allow extra time to spend with your family. Not just babies, parents also need to have family time to relax themselves and get energy.
And there are two games that always can make a baby smile: make faces, peek-a-boo. At the same time, playing games also can help increase feelings of closeness between babies and parents, strengthen their bond.